Friday, May 10, 2013

Packing Away

I snapped this while I was organizing my clothes. Obviously my pets want to go with me... Please Dr. Nobiling??? :)

Here is my first video! It is all about packing and such. Very exciting stuff. I have slowly packed my things over the last two weeks and I hope I have everything because I am sure I am getting close to that 50 pound limit. Believe it or not, my main worry about this trip is what to wear. To anyone that knows me this is probably a strange statement because I am a fairly "causally" dressed person. However London is a bit more fast-paced and fashionable than my typical t-shirt and dirty jeans look. So the last few weeks I have been searching for some nice business clothes and shoes. I still have a strange feeling that Dr. Nobiling’s instructions to find “dress shoes that looked nice and are comfortable” was meant as a cruel joke, because that is an oxymoron if I have ever heard one. As mentioned in the video, I am finding it extremely hard to not pack my plaid shirts and boots but I am holding strong. The countdown is two days until departure, it is coming fast!

1 comment:

  1. Kalee...LOVE IT! We needs pics with the dresses and dress shoes :) You're gorgeous no matter what you're wearing. Have a great trip...can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete