Sunday, May 12, 2013

Traveling Abroad

Saying goodbye to Sunny and Dalton (not pictured) in Chadron. See you in two weeks!

My successful boarding passes. I made it through security at Rapid, now waiting for our flight to Chicago where we will go through customs and then onto London. I know this picture is stupid, but I worried way too much about my passports and tickets. I couldn't find my drivers license before I left (don't tell my mom) and I was so worried I needed it to get through. Nope, the nice lady didn't even ask for a form of ID. Oh well, I still have two more airports to go through. Wish me luck!

When we arrive in London it will be 8:00 Monday morning local time, meaning we will have a full day of touring ahead of us, only after a full day of traveling and flying. So basically, my timeline was up at 6:00am, leaving Chadron at 9:00am, Chicago by 1:00pm, then a 7ish hour flight to London where it will be 8:00am on the next day, and straight into touring Warwick Castle. But I heard somewhere that there is no rest for the wicked so I'm gonna go with it. Wish me luck, I will update when I am in country!

No comments:

Post a Comment